Friday, September 13, 2013

Roo Beauty Storage

I showed you earlier this week, how I store my polish and nail art supplies at home.  The majority of my nail clients come to my home for treatments, but occasionally I am happy to go to their home instead - some of my clients are older or have mobility issues so it makes sense that I go out to them.

I used to tote around a huge wheeled trolley with all my supplies in, but it was back breaking getting it in and out of the car.

Then I found Roo Beauty and their storage solutions.  I already own a number of their polish rolls, which can hold up to 12 polishes at a time, but this week I took advantage of the Roo Beauty sale and decided to try out another couple of items.

The first item I went for was the Nail Polish Storage Set in soft jade, as it was virtually half price.  This was a soft case, and another polish roll.



 
I also decided to go for the Double It Imperial in black, as this has room for 18 polishes and loads of my manicure tools too. 
 
 


Between the two purchases, I now have a safe way to carry 50 polishes and tools, when I'm out on mobile calls.  Both cases have padded inserts that keep the bottles upright, and stop them from smashing together.



 
 
 



No comments: