Wednesday, August 21, 2013

OPI MARIAH CAREY HOLIDAY COLLECTION 2013

As much as I LOVE OPI polish, and I really do, (their Gel Polish is the treatment that my clients request most often) - I've kind of fallen out of love with them over their last couple of collections.  The S/S 2013 Euro Centrale collection, I bought three of the polishes, and the same with the A/W 2013 San Francisco Collection.  They just seemed to be getting a bit 'samey'.

Today I got notification and sales info from the UK distributor Lena White for the Holiday Season 2013 Collection.  OPI have chosen to collaborate with Mariah Carey again and I have to say - I'm loving this collection.  Lots of Christmassy reds, some sparkle.  There's also a collection of OPI Liquid Sand polishes that look intriguing.  I've already mentally paired up some of my clients with the polishes that I know they will love!

Top Line, From the Left:
My Favourite Ornament
All I Want For Christmas (is OPI)
Cute Little Vixen
Underneath the Mistletoe
In My Santa Suit
Visions of Love

Bottom Line, From the Left:
Warm Me Up
Wonderous Star
All Sparkly and Gold
Sleigh Ride For Two
Ski Slope Sweetie
I Snow You Love Me

 
I know a lot of people are going to love the two glitters Wonderous Star and I Snow You Love Me, but I am seriously lemming for Underneath the Mistletoe, and can't wait to get my greedy little mitts on this.
 

 
 
If you're waiting for this collection, it's available to pros from September, and should be in your local salon for October.
 
 
 


No comments: